Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yayyyy!

RH is installing all 6 of our ceiling fans! We are just paying them to do it because hubby said it will take him forever to do it! This was great news! They are doing are driveway this week! We paid extra to have it extended from a one car to a 2 1/2 wide all the way up and then at the top instead of a 2 car wide it will be 3. Since it is a side entry! So nervous to see what it looks like be we need all that room so we are not constantly moving cars around! They are grading our property next week! We are getting sooooo close and I am sooooo excited! Since I have not been doing a countdown I will sum up a few reasons in here that I am really looking forward too!! Having a garage we can actually park in and open doors....the last one was so small we couldn't even use! Having a driveway that isn't steep! I hating trying to load Kody in the car while sliding down the driveway in the snow! SCARY! Having the garage on the same level as the kitchen! I hated carrying groceries up the steps especially with kodys stairlift in the way! So many bathrooms! I shared a bath with the kids and Kodys bath chair took up most of the bathtub, so I barely had any room to even move! It sure will be nice to have a seat and room in my huge shower! CLOSETS ....we barely had any! That says it all! I have so many more but I will cut it short now and put my top 3 # 3 having a brand new house and knowing it is all yours and every memory in the house is all yours! And how hard we worked to get there!!! #2 Having a neighborhood where we can just let our kids go out and play, while we sit on the porch, and where we can just walk our dog in peace! I am so excited for this! #1 To carry kody around a very minimal amount! To just hop in the car without carrying him down steps! Life is going to be a dream! I have dreamed of this day for Kody and our family for almost 10 years and it is now happening in 2 weeks!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!!! We are soooo very excited for you and your family....you all deserve this. Take some time to take it all in and enjoy the moment. Thanks again for allowing us to enjoy this journey with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what HW said...I couldn't have said it any better myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! I love sharing your journeys as well :) Even if I don't always write, I read every single blog religiously! Just been super busy with Kodys therapies in our new area and him being between 2 districts for his extended school year! The buses got really messed up! Ughhhh! Can't wait for the move! Life will be so much easier! :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you!! You deserve this! Your family deserves this!! It's going to change ya'lls whole quality of life. I think we are all so excited for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This is so exciting! I know this house will make life easier for you and your family and as an added bonus it will be beautiful!

    Having the extra bathrooms will make a huge difference by itself! Enjoy, you deserve it all and to piggy back off HW and BD, thanks for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete