Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry I disappeared!

Hi guys! I have been reading every day!!! Just been so tired and lazy from shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Ughhhhh! YES Ryan has stepped it up. Talked with manager and we discussed everything! PM is to call me twice a week with updates! Closing is July 15th at 9:00! My 30 day countdown begins TODAY! I am working on getting my fees back for buying my interest rate own and locking in for 120 days nice the house is being delivered month late! My cabinets should be going in at end of the week! Kodys therapy is going great :) I just can't wait until it is right down the street instead of driving a total of an hour an a half for 30 minutes of therapy! Just one more month!!! Bought my washer, dryer, morning room table, ceiling fans, comforters! I cannot wait until I am DONE making all these decisions....my brain is actually hurting!! I have cancelled about 10 orders by now, and I am driving my husband CRAZY! I am living in my own little bubble!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Things are FINALLY going in your favor!! =) So glad Ryan stepped up! =) I hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out for you! This is such a relief!

    Also really happy to hear Kody likes hid new therapy! YAY!!

    Congrats on the 30 days! WOW. You close a week before me! Can't wait for your countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been worried about you!!! So glad to hear things are finally turned around and heading in the right direction for you guys. It is a shame that you had to go thru all of that, but then again, that's what these blogs are all about...not just the good...not just the FUN...but all the UPS and DOWNS that come with building a new home. Just know that your downs may actually help someone else avoid the same problem or give them guidance on getting it resolved. Tell hubby to keep taking those deep breathes and go with the flow...soon you will be in your lovely new home, with your wonderful new STUFF, with your fantastic loving family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad to see you! You have been on my mind and am so thrilled that you will get your weekly updates two times a week! So, exciting that your count-down starts TODAY!!!!! You are getting your new house in a a month. Hopefully hopefully things from here will be smooth sailing. Hugs to you and am so pumped that you are getting your new house. Welcome back and hey girl we all have missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear things are working out for you.

    One more month! Your family are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear things are working out.

    By the way, what development are you building in? We were just wondering how close you are to us?

    You can email us if you want at houseadventure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I am feeling so loved...lol! My PM is being wonderful now. Thank god! Things are finally moving quickly. We are building in majestic hills! I am going to try to start a 30 day countdown, I just hope I can stick with it!!!

    ReplyDelete