Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 1/2 more weeks!

Went to Home Depot today and bought so much stuff! Bought 21 faux wood blinds, new garbage disposal and stainless sink and faucet ( hubby hates all the stuff ryan gives you), some handheld shower heads, and 10 dimmer switches for ceiling fans and a few lights. Then finished off with going to furniture store to add a few more items and confirm delivery! I feel exhausted with all of this shopping and making sure I have everything! I have stuff coming in the mail that I order online daily! I was at the storage unit yesterday rearranging everything and repacking since we just threw tons of stuff in there when we were selling our house! It wasn't fun! Now I m packing again since we have lived with my mom for 4 months...I am exhausted an just want to be in my NEW house!! I have been sneaking in the window every night! So FUN!!! We have never been locked out like everyone else! Now the garage door is installed with opener and keypad and we got the code :)

7 comments:

  1. So jealous you got the code!!! But happy you have never been locked out. I just stop by the model and our Rep gave me the key (she was with people).

    After all this time...it's almost here!! I can't wait for you to be in your new home either! It'll be so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are finally just weeks away from being in your new home...you have certainly been through a lot with your life and your build process has definitely not been smooth. Here's hoping the last 2.5 weeks go by without a hitch and then you will be in your beautiful new home...I just had a crazy thought...in 2.5 weeks our house should be all framed up and under roof....wow I just had chills go down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in the home stretch now! 2.5 weeks to go for us too. I REALLY need to start packing now. :) Sounds like you're really on top of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Becky! So excited we will get to move in around the same time! So much fun :) You will get it all done...we started this process in December so we are SO ready!
    @BD I know how exciting that feeling was! Seeing the house framed and finally seeing what it looks like and know it is your dream house! I cannot wait to see yours!! It has been a LONG rough road for us, but it wouldn't be our life it didnt go that way. It makes us all that much more excited and appreciate it that much more :)

    @ Noey you sure you checked your windows? Lol I'm sure you did! It is so much easier to just go in without asking. I loved your pictures of your trip! Your house is looking beautiful too! I am soooo happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exiting, its not long at all. I image it want be long be I'll be "locked out" too. It is fun just going by and being able to look around on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Noey - Momoftwins just gave me a great idea...once the house is locked up, what's to keep you from getting the key and going in and unlocking one of the windows...I am sure they don't go around and check all the windows everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAY So excited for you guys!!! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete